How you can contribute
There are many ways you can contribute. A main way is to check out the latest CVS source, and creating patches
of your most useful work, then uploading them to the SF.net Patches Tracker. But what if you are not a developer?
You can still do many things:
And anything else that the project can benefit from, obeying the GPL License it is copyright under.
- Test each release for bugs/flaws and report them to the SF.net Bugs Tracker
- Tell others about the project: link to the SF.net page, or this site
- Write documentation regarding the use of it or related useful information
- Post ideas, desires, and any other thoughts for helping the project to the SF.net Feature Requests Tracker
- Distribute any (preferably the most recent) release, in source code or binary, freely under the GPL License